The Spina Bifida Association of Arizona would like to congratulate you and welcome your new baby! You should receive a small gift while your baby is in the NICU at any of the hospitals listed below. We are excited to welcome your baby into the world and are eager to help provide you with vital information to help you. The baby packet has important information on Spina Bifida along with a gift from the Spina Bifida Association of Arizona.
The following hospitals participate in this program:
- Banner Desert Medical Center – Mesa
- Flagstaff Hospital & Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Maricopa County Hospital
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Hospital & Medical Center
- Yuma Hospital & Medical Center
If you are expecting to deliver in any of these hospitals or your baby has already been born and you did not receive this packet please fill out the form below or feel free to call us at 602.274.3323.