Free vitamins to help you start your healthy habit!
The Spina Bifida Association of Arizona (SBAAZ) is dedicated to preventing Spina Bifida through awareness!
Click HERE for 90 days of vitamins, free.
On average 95 babies per year are born with neural tube defects (NTDs) in Arizona and about 48 or more cases are related to the lack of folic acid. Additionally, Latinas have a risk 1.5 to 3 times higher than non-Hispanic white females of having a baby affected by these birth defects; recent research has shown that the consumption of multivitamins with Folic Acid 400 mcg complemented by a folate rich diet at least three months before pregnancy and during reduces the incidence of neural tube defect affected pregnancies by 60-80%.
CLICK IMAGE BELOW to order your Awareness bracelets to help raise funds and spread the word!
Minimum $10 donation for 6 bracelets, includes shipping. Call for larger orders.
Folic Acid and Spina Bifida Awareness
Will you be involved with spreading the word?
If you would like to support or participate by increasing awareness and can help in one the categories below:
- High school student(s) interested in participating
- Chef offering in-kind donation of culinary expertise
- Culinary school offering your facility for class and kitchen space
- Community or civic organization interested in partnering
- Corporation offering in-kind donation of products for program usage
please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.274.3323.